Saturday 2 February 2013

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten."

Let me introduce you to my little rays of funshine.

Robin sure loved those big pink shoes.
On the left there's Rowan.  He's my Emokid.  This is probably one of his happiest, most 'in the camera shot' photos we have out of the thousands of pictures from our 'once in a lifetime' WDW trip.  Rowan was 6 there and is 8 now.  If he gets it in to his head that he doesn't like or want something (fairly often), he is unmovable.

Then there's Frazer, AKA DrummerBoy.  Yep, he plays drums.  But not only this, he is LOUD.  I also call him Mouth (for his constant noises) and Google (because he has an answer for everything).  He's a lovely sweet thing, but he's now 11 and going through those angsty pre-teen hormonal moments!

The little one is Robin.  I call him my Sunboy because he really is a loving little ray of sunshine.  He was almost 2 when this photo was taken and was rather taken with Daisy's shoes!  I have about 6 other photos of this moment and in almost all of them he's pointing at her feet.  Robin is 3 and a half now and still remembers this trip.

Uhm... Daisy.  While I'd love her to be one of our family, I can't really claim her!

Then Supergirl!!  My Scarlett.  While all my children are hairy, she is definitely the most like Cousin It.  She was 8 in this photo, is 10 now.  She's a Disney nut as much as I am - I can't wait to get her back.  In fact, I look forward to going with her when she's an adult too.


But someone is missing!  Only the most amazing, most cuddly, most fantastic Starbaby in the world.

Om nom nom - I mean, uuhm - Kisses!  I love you duffy Bear...  *munch*

And he's not experienced the magic yet - we can't have that can we?  Can't leave the Starbaby behind, no way!


That'll do, right?
Oohh - me!  And DH.  Yeah, mustn't forget us really.

Photo courtesy of DrummerBoy. Child 'tog extraordinaire


This is back when my hair was 'Ariel Red'.  In fact, we met Ariel - my hair was redder.  Now it's blue and purple so she has no competition from me.  DH is Liam.  We've been together since we were teenagers and I'm still smitten.  Making my dream come true to go to Walt Disney World was an amazing gift from him, but he's started an addiction!


We're such a varied family, I'm going to come back to each of us with some more detail, and to show how Disney works out a fab holiday for almost everyone.  I really didn't think we'd all enjoy it as much as we did, but we all left wanting to go back!


No comments:

Post a Comment